Families that are interested in purchasing a trampoline, first wonder how much one actually costs. It may surprise you to know that there are many different models and brands and they can range in prices.
Of course, there are some brands that are very affordable while other models can tend to be quite expensive.
The first thing you should think about when you are looking to purchase one is that old saying, “You get what you pay for”, and that stands true when it comes to purchasing a trampoline.
If you purchase a cheap model, then it will not last and may not come with all the safety features that you want for you and your family.
The major question is how much is one, and how much for one of a high quality?
Different Types To Determine Costs Of A Trampoline
There are many different types, brands, and types that are currently on the market today.
The Round Model
- The round model is one of the most popular trampoline styles and types. This round type has the basic design and the round model is very affordable for families.
- Many of the round ones come with a safety net enclosures but make sure will to check with the brand of the round models to see if their model comes with this safety feature.
The Rectangle Model
- The rectangle styles cost more than the round styles. The rectangle ones are often used by gymnasts and athletes.
- The rectangle style usually offers buyers to add the safety net enclosure as many of these models don’t come complete with this safety feature.
- This style is usually not meant for ‘recreational’ activities, which is why these styles seem to cost more.
The Octagon Model
- The octagon style isn’t a popular shape and size and again not as popular as the round models as the octagon models do cost more money than the round ones.
- Many of the octagon ones come with the safety net enclosure and many other safety features and the octagon ones are on the higher end of styles.
Size Of Trampolines
The sizes of trampolines will also determine the price of these products.
The average size of them is approximately ten feet and that is for a round style.
The round model that is ten feet can start at approximately $250, and as they can go up in size by two feet, then the buyer can expect to pay approximately $100 for the extra two feet, and so on.
Also, the rectangle and octagon models size can go up in price to $150 and more for two extra feet.
So, How Much Does A Trampoline Cost?
As it is easy to see the prices for these products can range as the price is determined by the shape of the trampoline, the size, and safety features and accessories that come with the product.
When you are searching for a high-quality one for your family you will need to ask yourself, “What do I expect from this trampoline” and what it can provide for your family.
Once you answer these questions, then it can determine how much a safe and high-quality brand and model will cost for your family.
How Many Calories Do You Burn On A Trampoline?
Curious to see how many calories do you burn on a trampoline? The answer might shock you. These exercises are an excellent and easy method to burn fat.
How Safe Is A Trampoline? Safety Tips For Kids And Adults.
When it comes to safety, how safe is a trampoline really? They are very fun but can be dangerous if the right safety measures are not met.
Fun Outdoor Trampoline Games – These 4 Are Life-Changing
These 4 exciting and fun trampoline games will develop hand and body coordination along with improving control. Take a chance and try all of them. Enjoy!
Rectangle vs. Round Trampoline. Things You Should Know!
It isn't easy choosing a trampoline for first-time buyers when you consider the shape and size of the item. Rectangular vs. round trampoline? Which is better?
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Trampoline?
There are many benefits to jumping and bouncing on a trampoline. They are very fun, but when one is used on a regular basis they increase your body health.
7 Best Trampoline Exercises. Number 4 Is Quite Tricky.
The best trampoline exercises can strengthen all the muscles in the body and these exercises on the jumping mat are low impact. Excellent for joints.